Available Trained Puppies
We currently do not have any puppies available. Please, pm me if you are interested in reserving one of those puppies from a future litter.
Price: $3500 pet price for our trained puppies. Included in this price is the initial purchase price, boarding, training, and transport.
From time to time we will have a couple trained puppies available. We understand that sometimes the puppy stage can be the most difficult part of owning a dog, and it should be done correctly.
With that in mind, we will keep a couple puppies out of some of our litters to train. With these puppies, you will not have to worry about excessive accidents or starting a brand new puppy. Most of the work will already be done and they will be ready to settle in to your home. We do allow our trained puppies to leave with full rights to approved breeders.
A couple of our dogs have gone on to do service and emotional support work. Other's have gone on to be fantastic pets. Whatever it may be, this program is designed to allow people to ensure their new puppy gets a good start.
These puppies will be trained by a professional trainer and learn all the important life skills at a very important age. Our trainer gets these puppies at 8 weeks old and will keep them for a 6-8 week program. Once they have passed their puppy exam and earned their STAR certificate, they will be ready to go to their new home.
PRE-CANINE GOOD CITIZEN® TEST BEHAVIORS:
1. Allows (in any position) petting by a person other than the owner
2. Grooming-Allows owner handling and brief exam (ears, feet)
3. Walks on a Leash-Follows owner on lead in a straight line (15 steps)
4. Walks by other people-Walks on leash past other people 5-ft away
5. Sits on command-Owner may use a food lure
6. Down on command-Owner may use a food lure
7. Comes to owner from 5-ft when name is called
8. Reaction to Distractions-distractions are presented 15-ft away
9. Stay on leash with another person (owner walks 10 steps and returns)
1. Potty training
2. Ability to be crated for a short period of time without anxiety
3. Socialization with other pets & kids
4. Wait by door until released to enter/exit
1. Free of aggression toward people during at least 6 weeks of class
2. Free of aggression toward other puppies in class
3. Tolerates collar or body harness of owner’s choice
4. Owner can hug or hold puppy (depending on size)
5. Puppy allows owner to take away a treat or toy